Tea Roses Fabric Mask
This one might be my favorite. I know I say that all the time, but I so love it. The delicate blue background with the pink roses, super femme!
- 2 layers of premium tightly woven quilting cotton
- 1 layer of non-woven interfacing for added protection
- Filter pocket for adding extra filter, if desired
- Long, comfortable nose wire
- Fabric Ties or Elastic Ear Loops
- Designs centred on front
- Small/Medium Adult size fits most adults and teens
- Large Adult size fits larger humans
- Preteen/Kid size fits junior humans
- Fabric ties will last longer and are more comfortable for longer-wear
- Elastic loops are easier to put on and take off. I've sourced with the most gentle and comfy light elastic I could find!
I'm a professional sparkly-lady, so I've included an "add rhinestones?" option! If you select this option, I'll add a decorative application of sparkly gems to your mask :)
Masks are custom made in the order they are received, but if you need something urgently, please send me a message.
My studio is in Saanich near Uptown. If you want to pick up (outside at a safe distance), select the PICKUP option at checkout and check out normally.
I will contact you when your masks are done and we can schedule a time for you to pick up your masks, or I can deliver for a small fee, or pop them in the mail.
Standard disclaimer that no cloth mask will protect you like an N95. It will help you keep your moist-droplets to yourself, and somewhat filter the air you are breathing in, but the best protection is safe distance and lots of hand-washing!
Be well, community! Take care of yourselves!
If you are experiencing financial barriers and you need a mask, shoot me a message. Everyone deserves to be safe!