Hi sparkle-insiders and new friends who are visiting for the first time...
Thank you for visiting! Times are challenging on us all and we are all scared and trying to do our best to protect each other and stay afloat.
As a one-babe business, I truly appreciate your support at this time. Shopping small business is essential to keep our community vibrant and I'm trying to shop small as much as possible!
Rest assured, your order is packed by these fair hands, and I am healthy and practicing smart practices!
- I am physically distancing and doing frequent handwashing, and staying home as much as possible.
- The shop is a closed-system; no one else has access. Should I become ill, you will be notified that your order is cancelled and your money will be refunded.
- In-stock rhinestones have been on my shelves in glass jars for a minimum of 2 weeks, and are packaged by me with clean hands.
- Mask fabric is prewashed in hot water, dried, steam-ironed several times, and made by me personally. I recommend prewashing your mask again prior to first use, regardless of where you purchase it from.
- Pasties are always made by me as well.
- Safe distance pickup is available, or if you prefer, shipping is free on North American orders over $100.