Hi sparkle-insiders and new friends who are visiting for the first time...
Thank you for visiting! Times are challenging on us all and we are all doing our best to get through this roller-coaster of a time safely.
As a one-babe business, I truly appreciate your support at this time. Shopping small business is essential to keep our community vibrant!
Rest assured, your order is packed by these fair hands, and I am healthy and observing careful protocols to protect myself and my community.
- I am physically distancing and doing frequent handwashing, and staying home as much as possible.
- My shop is currently a closed-system; no one else has access. Should I become ill, you will be notified that your order is cancelled and your money will be refunded.
- Mask fabric is prewashed in hot water, dried, steam-ironed several times, and made by me personally. I recommend prewashing your mask again prior to first use, regardless of where you purchase it from.
- In-stock rhinestones have been on my shelves in glass jars for a minimum of 2 weeks, and are packaged by me with clean hands.
- I'm not accepting visitors to the shop or doing in-person costume consulting right now, but I am happy to schedule a digital costuming consult.
- Pasties are made in-house by me as well.
- Safe distance pickup is available, or if you prefer, shipping is free on North American orders over $100.